Friday, January 25, 2013
First blog post.... Only goes up from here!
With every day that passes I think how thankful I am for all that I have been given. I am very thankful for the full time job I have(even thought there are days it drives me bonkers!), the 2 crazy boys I have, and also my budding photography. Every day that goes by I try and learn something new and apply it to something I am wokring on at the moment. I want to do the very best for my current clients as well as future. I try and make an effort to do as much as I can to make clients happy whether it's including extra prints or the CD for free, but there are times when I feel like what I am doing is not enough. I look forward to building other peoples portfolio as well as helping them save their moments in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment